Skip to main content

me & myself!

It's been a while. oh hi!

I dont know what happen to my life now. im both happy and sad. oh goshhh im still human right? hahahahaha

Im a good planner and im also good at ruin everything that i planned for. i dont know where to express my emotion my feeling so i buat this blog for express everything i feel.

Dalam 5 years ni everything happen. good and bad but alhamdulillah im still human and alive. hahahha


self!

i mengaku i banyak berubah in 3 years 2015-2018. good to bad, bad to good. and now idk what i want in my life. my goals? my dream? samar samar. i know i need to find myself back but idk how. im lost. for sure i want to be rich and i want have my own asset but my boros and degil killing me. & i know to find myself back after apa yg i dah lalui is Allah. im trying mybest untuk terus istiqamah. inshaaALLAH. 


love?

failed for the second time. its funny bila teringat balik past love 2015. 3 tahun beb frust menonggeng sampai masuk tahun 2017 baru boleh truly move on. kelakar bila ingat i kurus gila 53kg turn 43 kg in 2weeks. yeahhh he left me bila i ada masalah with myself and family i cant accept the reason he gave to me. thats why susah nak redha. im not the type cepat berdendam. myb mulut i cakap macm tu but in my heart no. senang memaafkan but sukar melupakan. try after try alhamdulillah im happy look he happy with his partner now. sayonara college love-hate boyzz. after moveon im trying kenal dgn ramai org but satu pun takde but hati i macam berbunga , tertunggu macam past love, so sudden i kenal dgn someone "black heart-sentul". short term relationship but meninggalkan kesan yg sangat mendalam. i really do love him. i reopened my heart for someone who didnt love , care about me. so stupid. but he make me feel alive after 3 years broken . thanks to him. yeahh till now still have him in my heart. cry after cry and cry sampai mati pun he never comeback for me. he hate me. my wrong doing? cheated? oh no, not like that, he dont love me but he love me with his nafsu only. i believe Allah ada perancangan yg lebih baik.